Enjoy Dakar 2019 from Ica
This 2019 will be the world-famous Dakar Rally, which will run 100% in Peru. Join us to learn more about the 2019 Dakar.
Dakar 2019 route
The checkered flag will begin to fly on January 6th, 2019, the party will begin and end in the city of Lima (January 17th, 2019). It will have 10 stages and will have as the main parts of the route the cities of Pisco, San Juan de Marcona, Arequipa, Moquegua and Tacna.
- 01/06: Lima (Podium)
- 01/07: Lima – Pisco
- 01/08: Pisco – San Juan de Marcona
- 01/09: San Juan de Marcona – Arequipa
- 01/10: Arequipa – Moquegua * Arequipa – Tacna (Marathon)
- 01/11: Moquegua – Arequipa * Tacna – Arequipa (Marathon)
- 01/12: Rest day
- 01/13: Arequipa – San Juan de Marcona
- 01/14: San Juan de Marcona – San Juan de Marcona
- 01/15: San Juan de Marcona – Pisco
- 01/16: Pisco – Pisco
- 01/17: Pisco – Lima
It should be noted that this is the first time that a Dakar Rally has been carried out in only one country, Peru.
Viñas Queirolo Hotel, a place to live closely the Dakar 2019
Viñas Queirolo Hotel joins the Dakar 2019 party and has a special pack for the lovers of this rally. Recall that Ica (Pisco) is part of several stages of the event.
This pack includes a welcome drink, American breakfast at Las Viñas Restaurant, visit to the vineyard guided by the sommelier, visit to the viewpoint of the vineyard, wine tasting or piscos Santiago Queirolo.
Enjoy Dakar 2019 which is 100% Peruvian, one of the best hotels in Ica awaits you, so do not miss the car event of the year.